誌在Ter得

04 September, 2005

Taking a long breathe, and again

Hard to write something here recently. Maybe too many things occupied and lazy.

Yes, last few weeks after sending 20+ letters, 10+ interviews and got several offers...I chose a job finally. "System consultant"....well yes again this is my current title. What sort of job I am going to do? hmmmm... Call centre (many people think that I go to pick up the phone call haha, of coz not!) solutions and kinda of CRM solutions. Luckily I have such experience on CRM too...thanks for SalesCat Freeman, Sam, Benson and Stephen=P

Just by chance I meet a girl. Am I cute? I dont think so but she comments on me. Called me "Nice Virgo boy"... haha have no idea on such. She says to me she meets a lot of good-looking Virgos, and may be I am one of those...anyway.

P.S. Wanna have a calm birthday. Hope my upcoming plans every success in the nearly future... My career, family, friendship and business!!

1 Comments:

  • I have no comment if you are a "good-looking Virgos", but I am sure you are a "good" target for spam ;p

    Ter 頭生日快樂 !

    By Blogger GapLo, at 05 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home