誌在Ter得

07 May, 2005

Leave...or stay?

Recently I was stunned by quite a lot of news, many of my friends decide to leave HK...for travelling a long time, for studying, or for working.
I start to feel lonely again...its really a damn mood driven me a couple of years before.

But then, what for? Should I devote some time to make more learning after graduate my - Master?

After reading "The number" by Alex Berenson, I start to get more understanding on the power of Accounting. It seems the "Big 4"(originally it is "Big 8" as I know from the book) tries to keep its rigid tradition to go further and trying to deceive the public to buy stocks. Haha...should we not only believe the balance sheet, or payment statement only to judge whether a company is in good health? yes... that's the point.

Read more, learn more. I know and I really love reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home