誌在Ter得

01 May, 2005

Hiking - Ma On Shan

Even though today was not a good day to hike, hot and high humidity, I decided to join Angel's hiking group and our destination is - Ma on Shan.
At first we met at TST MTR station, to my surprise, Patrick and John (my schoolmates) come to join as well.

The first time to go there by Ma On Shan KCR, and the first time to hike in Ma On Shan. Kitty, our leader, decided to go across the hill and reached Sai Kung to have seafood. Angel and I got shrimp and crab allergy, thus we cannot choose these kind of delicious food to eat ....

On the way we talked very much, and took photos along the way too. We reached Sai Kung after 3-4 hours .

After finishing the food Angel and I accompanied Yukiko to buy Red-White-Blue Bag... as she needed to leave on Tuesday she need to buy such "great HK tredy" bag to pack her stuffs.

With all my best wishes to you, Yukiko~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home