誌在Ter得

12 October, 2006

Talk something, rest

Nearly a year...and now it is settled.
I am so so so tired about it, or i hate it.
But still its a good and bad memory for me.
Let me know I am required to train more; to be more mature.

Quite comfortable for my work, as usual, but there has more and more i wanna discover.

Like what?
- Find one who you can take care of
- Find one who you can understand of
- Find one who you can have lots to talk with
- Find one who have good temper
- Find one who knows romantic
- Find one with lots of dreams
- Find one who works hard
Its a dream partner if we request all combine together, isnt it?

But I doubt that,
The more we demand, the more we are unhappy
Why not accept the current one, and work better with each other?
I never forsee my dream partner;
Because, if each of us have the same belief, its my dream partner already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home